Microbe-Lift® KH Booster
Essential for Nitrification
Use for:• Tap Water
• Tank Water
• Change Water
When pond carbonate levels fall below the necessary level, nitrification will stop and will fail to start again. With the loss of KH (carbonate alkalinity) pH levels will vary and pH will be difficult to control as KH stabilizes pond pH.
The natural biological ammonia removal process in ponds referred to as nitrification and:
• Requires the presence of KH (carbonate alkalinity) at all times.
• Utilizes 7.1 mg. of KH for every 1 mg. of ammonia removed.
• Continuously depletes KH so KH must be monitored and restored as necessary with MICROBE-LIFT/KH Bio-Active Booster.
• Maintain 50-100 ppm KH at all times to assure nitrification.
• Contains a proprietary blend of Carbonate Hardness constituents and bacterial cultures.
• Keep out of the reach of children
• Follow directions carefully
• Avoid eye contact
• Avoid inhaling powder-dust
A full flat level scoop (enclosed) will raise the KH by approximately:
• 80/ppm in 30 gallons (113 L)
• 50/ppm in 50 gallons (189 L)
• 25/ppm in 100 gallons (378 L)
*TREATS AMOUNTS FOR WHOLE CONTAINER:
• 25 ppm→21,340 gal
• 50 ppm→10,668 gal
• 80 ppm→6,400 gal